Leaders in Oil and Gas Accounting Training Courses in Port Harcourt - Nigeria
Are you looking to start a career or advance your career in the oil and gas industry? Globat Oil and Gas Skill, Port Harcourt, can help you accomplish this through our world-class training programmes.
Our Oil and Gas Accounting training courses are popular because of its versatility and application at all levels of the oil and gas sector.
Do you want to start a career in Oil and Gas Accounting? Call us on +234-803-8377-433 or request a callback
Who Needs Globat Oil and Gas Accounting Training Courses?
Any individual within or outside Port Harcourt who is looking to expand his competence and attain new heights in the oil and gas industry will benefit from our oil and gas accounting training courses. You can register for the course whether you are new or a veteran in the industry.
We are open to graduates and personnel from accounting, finance, or economics departments who are willing to enhance their knowledge of the petroleum accounting concepts and issues related to them. You can also apply if you are a technical or an asset team member who wants to learn the basic concepts of petroleum accounting and finance.
Call us today on +234-908-4991-700 to speak to one of our friendly consultants about the course.
What Does Globat Oil and Gas Accounting Training Courses Cover?
Our training course offers both theoretical and practical learning to ensure you fully understand the concepts being discussed. Some of the topics covered by our Oil and Gas Accounting training courses include:
- Financial terms and definitions
- Accounting rules, policies, and standards
- Accounting and reporting
- Comparing different accounting elements
- Drafting basic financial statements
- Classifying liabilities, revenues, assets, and equity
- Accounting for joint operations
What Do You Gain at End of Our Oil and Gas Accounting Training Course?
By the end of our Oil and Gas Accounting Training Programme in Port Harcourt, you will have achieved in-depth knowledge of the following:
- Application of accounting and finance concepts and terminology in the oil and gas sector
- The various oil and gas accounting methods
- Drafting, understanding, and application of disclosures for oil and gas companies
- Financial reporting specifications for oil and gas companies
- How accounting decisions affect cash flow, earnings, and operational decisions
- The difference between cash flow and profit
- The application of depreciation methods and capitalisation rules
- How to draft accounting statements
- The difference between various financial statements and their functions
- The difference between contract (joint operations), financial, and managerial accounting
- The analysis and understanding of financial reports and basic oil and gas ratios
Since 1981, Globat Oil & Gas Skills has been offering world-class oil and gas consultation services and solutions to individuals and organisations in Port Harcourt.
We have provided oil and gas accounting training to hundreds of professionals over the years with the help of our global standard curriculum and experienced consultants.
Globat oil and gas accounting training are delivered via in-person lectures, exercises, slide presentations, group discussions, weekly and spot tests, and laboratory workshops.
If you are a science or an engineering graduate, manager, supervisor or engineer tool pusher, driller, or Derrickman within the oil and gas industry, contact us now to broaden your knowledge of the oil and gas sector.
How to get to our office in Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt is located in the South-South region of Nigeria and is the capital city of Rivers State. The city can be accessed by air or road. Via road, you can access Port Harcourt via the Onne Trunk Road, or the A3 highway which runs north from Port Harcourt through Aba.
Our training facility is easily accessible regardless of if you are trying to reach us from within Port Harcourt, or surrounding areas such as Warri, Aba, Owerri, Yenagoa, and so on, or further away.
The Port Harcourt International Airport is located at Omagwa which is about 30 minutes’ drive from our offices.
We chose Port Harcourt because most of the major oil multinationals in Nigeria have their head offices here. Examples of some of the major oil companies in Port Harcourt include:
- Shell at Shell Industrial Area Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Total E&P Nigeria Ltd, Plot 25, Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Chevron Texaco Nigeria Ltd, Plot 46, Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Forte Oil, 1, Okporo Street, Artillery Junction, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Lewis Oil and Gas, 10, 2nd Creekview Drive, Woji Villa, Artillery, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Dominos Oil and Gas Services, No 1 Ozuzu Street, D/line, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
We offer free pickup services from the Port Harcourt International Airport and other arrival points within the city.
Environmental Accounting Training
|Oil and gas Accounting||Jideofor||8am-4pm||1st - 5th||6th-10th||3rd-7th||1st-5th||5th-9th||2nd-6th||7th-11th||4th-8th||2nd-6th|
|Project Engineer Training for Mud Engineers||Edward/Kolawole||8am-4pm||8th-12th||13th-17th||10th-14th||8th-12th||12th-16th||9th-13th||14th-18th||11th-15th||9th-13th|
|Bids and Tender||Edward/Kolawole||8am-4pm||8th-12th||13th-17th||10th-14th||8th-12th||12th-16th||9th-13th||14th-18th||11th-15th||9th-13th|
|Drilling Waste Management||Anselm/Joseph||8am-4pm||22nd-26th||27th-31st||24th-28th||22nd-26th||26th-30th||23rd-27th||28th-1st||25th-29th||23rd-27th|
|Oil and Gas HSE||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month|